- Who are we?
- Managing privacy
- What data do we collect and why?
- Data retention
- Data rights
- Data storage
- Controlling your personal information
- External links
Who are we?
Halfpint Entertainment of 54 Bellway Close, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN16 9EH is the Data Controller.
Our DPO is Gary Catford, contact number 07930 482868.
- We/Us/Our: Halfpint Entertainment
- Data Controller: Determines the purposes and means of processing personal data
- Data Processor: Responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller
Our approach to managing privacy
We respect your privacy and promise to:
- Only use your personal information to provide you with information or service you have requested
- Keep your data safe, secure and process it in a secure way
- Assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications you receive
What data do we collect and why?
If you submit a contact form you are giving us your name, contact details and additional information that can be used to help your request. This information will only be used for purposes that you have permitted and will never be shared with a third party or used in external marketing efforts unless you have given us permission to do so. If this practice changes in the future we will update this policy to identify third parties and provide an opt-out option.
Embedded content from other websites
This website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visit the other website.
How long do we retain your data?
Whenever we collect or process your information, we’ll only keep it for 26 months or as long as we have a legitimate reason to contact you. We continually review the data records we have and should we learn that we have not received contact from you we will ask if you wish to keep hearing from us. If we do not receive a reply or opt-in then we will remove your data. should you wish for us to remove your data at any time then please contact [email protected] and we will process your request.
What rights do you have over your data?
Under GDPR, you have rights regarding your personal information we retain.
Please email [email protected] with requests regarding any or all of your rights.
- The right of access – You are entitled to know what information we have regarding you
- The right to rectification – You are entitled to have the information regarding you corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request we remove your personal information
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to block or suppress processing of your information we manage
- The right to data portability – You are able to transfer or copy your information from one IT environment to another, safely and securely
- The right to object – You may object to how we manage your information by contacting us
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling -You have the right not to be a subject of a decision based on automated processing
Further information can be found on the ICO website.
Where is your data stored?
We will keep your personal information safe and secure.
When you give your personal information to us, we will process and use that data in accordance with our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and other relevant legislation.
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we monitor and adjust our physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information whilst in our care, or in the care of any suppliers with whom we may contract to process your data on our behalf. Any third party suppliers are under strict contractual terms to mirror the security policies that we currently have in place.
Your data is stored on secure servers and will be managed using robust security measures.
Data may also be saved with trusted third parties solely for the purposes you have provided it to us. Your personal information may be copied or transferred by us or our trusted third party data processors outside of the EU. We take steps that, in the event that your personal information is stored outside the EU, controls are in place to protect it, in accordance with EU and UK data protection and privacy regulations.
Controlling your personal information
You have the right under EU regulation to see what information we hold about you.
If you want to exercise this right, please make an application to us in writing or contact us by email with a request regarding any or all of your rights.
We may ask you to provide us with sufficient information so that we can be sure of your identity.
If you would like to proceed with a request to see what data we hold about you, please email [email protected] or write to:
The Data Protection Officer
54 Bellway Close,
We hope you will benefit from all the communications we send to you, but if at any time you change your mind, you may unsubscribe. If you have given us permission to contact you and you change your mind please let us know by emailing [email protected] and we’ll unsubscribe you.
If we do not hear from you, we will assume that the information you provide to us is accurate and up-to-date and that you are happy for us to continue to send you any communications you have requested.
We may change this policy to meet regulatory requirements and ensure best practice. All changes to this policy will be published on this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you remain happy.